Monday, April 21, 2014

I’m Finally Back!

Hi, everybody! I apologize for being absent so long on these blogs. I’ve been recovering from a pretty major infection which eventually landed me in the hospital. I’m still rebuilding my strength, but I think I can at least catch up here. I’m starting back to work on my projects. For some reason I can’t just start one, finish it and start the next one. So I’m working on a book for girls, articles for the other two blogs, and articles for Bubblews.com It turns out that Bubblews is the real thing. You don’t make a lot of money per article there, but it adds up over time. If you do join them, be sure to read and follow the rules very carefully. They’re not hard, but failure to follow them can cost you. You can have your money transferred to your online account, but you need at least $50.00. I suggest you wait until you have a couple of dollars over that minimum so that if there are problems with any of your articles and they are not counted, you will still have enough credits left to get your payment. I’m hoping to update this blog much more often now. I missed you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment