Friday, May 17, 2013

May Progress Report

This week I’ve been busy researching new material for my other two blogs. I am happy to report that all three blogs are steadily gaining readership, and I am grateful to all of you who have come to visit one or all of them. If you haven’t visited them yet, go here for Mary's Weird World and here for The World's Oldest Stuff.
I’m still at work on "30 Remarkable Women (You’ve Probably Never Heard Of)." I’m currently putting the finishing touches on the chapter about Lydia Liliuokalani, Hawaii’s last ruler. Unfortunately, her story is not a happy one and it’s proven difficult to write.

I love writing fiction, but I’ve been so busy lately with nonfiction projects that I haven’t found time to write a novel, or even a short story. So I’ve decided to carve out a little time over the weekends to work on a Western I started decades ago. I think it’s going to be a nice diversion from my other projects.

I hope you’re all enjoying a beautiful Spring. And if I haven’t told you lately how much I appreciate you all, please know that I do. Until next week –

No comments:

Post a Comment