Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blogs You Should Check Out (Besides Mine, of Course)

I ran across several great blogs by and for writers over the last week. These two in particular caught my attention.

The first one is called "The Passive Voice." It’s an absolutely gigantic blog packed with information and news about the publishing industry, writers, his own experience and observations, and advice to both newbies and experienced writers. I’ve bookmarked the site so I can go back and visit it. If I hadn’t, I’d still be there and this post would not have been written. Go here to start, and plan on staying around for awhile.

Maureen Fisher’s blog is titled "Sassy Romance." It’s full of fun stuff, including her six-sentence Sundays, which make delightful reading. She also provides lots of practical advice for indie writer/publishers, including a valuable little article on how to tweet effectively. I was first drawn to her website by an entry about writing sex scenes, complete with a great example of a tasteful, well-written scene. Maureen’s blog is entertaining, informative, and downright fun.

And here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment