Saturday, July 6, 2013

Trying Out Bubblews

A good many Twitterers have been posting pointers to their articles on a site called Bubblews,com, so I decided to look it up to see what it offers. I ended up joining the site. I think it’s going to be an interesting experience.

Bubblews.com features 15 different categories which are broad enough to incorporate just about every topic you care to write about. The minimum word count for an article is 400 characters, which usually equates to about 100 words. I’ve seen a few articles there that just barely meet that minimum and are poorly written, but I’ve also seen some very substantial, well written articles. Many, however, are not well written.

Some of the topics I’ve looked at include personal stories from a writer’s daily experience, science articles, even recipes and articles about animals and interesting people. The only limitation is that a writer may only post ten articles a day.
According to the website, you get paid for views, comments, likes or dislikes, and social media shares for every post that you ever write on bubblews.

Somehow, bubblews still seems too good to be true. But I’ve read many testimonials both in articles and comments that indicate the site actually makes good on its payment promises so long as there are no violations of the rules. My advice is to read through the rules very carefully to avoid making costly mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment