Friday, April 19, 2013

Here's a Great Site for Freelance Writers

I’m constantly on the hunt for marketing ideas, so when I ran across this site I dropped in for a visit. I’m glad I did. The site is called Inkwell Editorial but it’s a lot more than that. Its creator, YuWanda Black, describes it as "The Authority Site on How to Start a Freelance Writing Career."

It won’t take long to figure out that she’s very successful. She’s authored 50 ebooks on freelance writing and small business topics in a single year. Her website is loaded with advice gleaned from her own experiences, and her credentials are impressive.

If you want to enhance your freelancing career, you want to visit this website. I recommend signing up for her free newsletter, if for no other reason than to download her free ebook titled "Living the Freelance Life."

This is one of the best writing and marketing resources I’ve found so far. Go check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment