Friday, March 8, 2013

We May Be Late But We’re Getting There

A few weeks ago, we boldly announced that our new book would be available at the end of February. Of course it didn’t happen. I’m not sure if the problem is the deadline or the fact that the final draft took longer than expected when I found I had a lot more to say about finding and taking advantage of opportunities. The final draft is complete now, and Opportunities will be available this weekend at both Barnes & Noble and Amazon for $1.99.

Our next projects are completion of our second volume of "Knit and Crochet for You," which is only awaiting completion of the model for the final project. We’re also working on the biographical book "30 Remarkable Women You’ve Probably Never Heard Of." The biggest problem I’ve had so far is choosing only 30 wonderful women out of the literally hundreds I’ve come to admire.

D. C. Cullen told me the other day that she’s working on a new e-book for us. She didn’t share many details with me, but I understand that it’s a fictional story with a different take on the life and career of Jesus of Nazareth. D. C. tends to think outside the box when it comes to religious topics so I’m looking forward to seeing her first draft. She hasn’t given me a date yet, but I think it will be sometime this spring.

I hope you are all having a great week. Take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment